Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EVE Online

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released May 06, 2003

EVE Online is a loosely structured science fiction MMORPG published by CCP Games in which players take on the role of a spaceship pilot exploring a colonized galaxy.

Any duders have a corp that could use a miner?

dtat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By dtat

All this Old Republic talk has inspired me to get back into Eve. Problem is: everyone I used to play with isn't around anymore. So does anyone here play? And furthermore, could they use a miner? I'm not too experienced in much of Eve, but I do fly a Hulk, and I like me some mining. Let me know if anyone has corp they'd let me join!

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jking47

I play a bunch, have been getting much more into it lately. I am more of a pirate, don't really mess with much mining/PvE, but my corp is open to all. It is an australian based corp, so we are most active in that time zone (I live in California, USA but because of work have a weird schedule). In-game name is Jaa-Ko Arakal and the corp name is Dogmatic Citizens, hit me up in-game or look up the corp. Would be very excited to get another giantbomber in here!

dtat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dtat

@jking47: hmm I might take you up on that. What do you guys do exactly? PvP mostly?

I live in CA too! I'm guess most of the members are in Australia though?

dtat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dtat

Anyone that specifically needs a miner should feel free to post though! :D

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jking47

@Dtat: We kinda have people doing everything, a few miners, a few mission runners and a couple PvPers. We did just join an alliance, but from what I have seen so far they also do a bit of everything, since we joined they have done both destroyer roams and incursion fleets. Is kinda casual, but I like that way more than a corp were they have CTA's I am supposed to set an alarm clock for. No matter what you want to do im sure you will be able to find people to do it with.

Yeah, pretty much everyone is from Australia or New Zealand. I play mostly at 10pm our time till DT at 3am, and that is when most of them are on.

I can introduce you to the CEO if you would like, or you could come hang out with us for a bit before joining, whatever you wanna do. Just let me know either in-game or on here!

dtat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dtat

@jking47: I'll think about it for sure! What system are you guys in? Is it mostly high sec?

I may have an offer from another corp at the moment. I'll see how that pans out as well. But I'll let you know!

Buscemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Buscemi

I just bought it during the Steam Sale. Interested in joining up with some other duders. Is that cool? Or are you elitist jerks? Because that's what I want to be.

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jking47

We are currently based out of Villore, its a 0.5 system bordering on some lowsec so we go there for roams. Come fly with us for awhile and see for yourself! Here, I will just post the in-game corp description.

Our recruitment process starts with a visit to our Public Chat channel, there you will meet the members of Dogmatic and get a feel for who we are and what we do.
    We offer:
    - Rational and mature community
    - No taxes
    - Individual freedom
    - Wormhole Roams
    - No mandatory corp operations
    - PVE, PVP and Incursion Runs
    - Training in all aspects of Eve
    - Team Speak server for Voice Comunications
    - Small Gang Warfare
    And Above all Else
    FUN!!

Public channel is "Dogmatic Public" hop in and see if we are online

Juvarial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Juvarial

@jking47: I played for a few years like 2 years ago now. I want to start playing again but I'm quite rusty. Ill probably roll 2 Characters, AFK Hulk pilot and a Zealot pilot-Loved that ship and the BS you could do with it. You still open for recruiting?

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jking47

@Juvarial: Sure! Just drop by the public channel and give us a shout.

Juvarial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Juvarial

@jking47: Starting the two accounts this evening. Whats your name?

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jking47

@Juvarial: My ingame name is Jaa-Ko Arakal, and the corp is Dogmatic Citizens. Just hop into the Dogmatic Public channel and hopefully someone will be on!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.