EVE Online

• 52 results
#51 Posted by Renahzor (1001 posts) -

This was a good recap of the last couple of discussions on the bombcast etc. Hope to see you back in EVE for a little while sometime soon Scoops!

#52 Edited by natetodamax (19220 posts) -

Great follow up post. I would love to see some video content on this game.

#53 Edited by Spekingur (161 posts) -

@patrickklepek

The tiny country is home to just 319,000 people, and more than 120,000 reside in Reykjavik itself.

Since I live here I would just like to offer a tiny correction. Population numbers were 321,857 as of January 1st this year. We've got all this statistics stuff (and more!) logged here, if anyone is interested.

Also, awesome travelouge :)

#54 Edited by blacklab (1598 posts) -

I am completely fascinated by Eve Online after seeing GB's coverage. I just don't think I have the time to invest though.

#55 Edited by BigMike (35 posts) -

Holy crap Patrick and Drew. That travelogue video was fantastic. I haven't been on Giantbomb lately as with work and vacation (other then the podcast). And it just amazed me how much your guys skill creating this media has grown. I wonder if you could have made a two hour documentary maybe you would have had some Sundance material there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.