Kite Co. Space Trucking: Full Suicide Glory
A lonely breed... hard men, proud men... not too proud to cry or shed a tear. The living embodiment of the Space-American space-cowboy tradition. This Corp was founded to honor this great native Space-American son who gave his life for a cause so vital to us all, like so many great Space-Americans before him had. Us space-truckers, will forever be paying our respects to our lost comrade, the Enemy Kite, in our Space-Macks, our Space-Jimmies, K-Whoppers, Fruitliners, space garbage trucks, space dump trucks and even space limousines... Space Truckers all! From the covered space wagons and space trains to the space 18-wheelers that keep this space country alive... This controlled individualism made this cause so vital that I promise to take it to Space Washington and present it to the Space Senate myself.
- The Space Trucker Prophecies
EVE is hard. You may have heard of it before and you may have even tried it before. Was your interest piqued by the Bombcast or Patrick casually mentioning it? Are you ready to dive into space and find out what lies in the unknown?
You're in luck.
An intrepid new player has taken it upon himself to organize all the newduders in the Giantbomb community. The brand new "Kite Co. Space Trucking" corporation is open to all new Giantbomb duders! Apply in game today! Our in game channel has also been updated to "giantbombing" so hurry and join!
For any Giantbomb duders playing EVE (we do not recruit DUST players), we have a couple of people that hang out in the "giantbombing" channel. Players new and old are welcome and we'd love to help out new players. If you want a cool place to hang out while exploring the galaxy come check it out! I'm Tomiko Kawase in game, so stop by and say, "hi."
☆New Player Checklist☆
Your first few days:
- 21 day trial (7 days extra): Extended trial | 7 days free for old EVE players: Resub
- Join the "giantbombing" channel in game
- Do all of your beginner tutorials!
- Your skill queue holds 24 hours worth of skills. Always have a skill training (a skill point gained is never a wasted skill point).
- If you're stuck ask someone in the giantbombing channel!
- After the initial tutorials are finished you will be offered different profession paths. The military path grants free ships and is a nice starting point.
- After getting your bearings, apply to "Kite Co. Space Trucking" in game! Ask in chat for help if you're not sure how!
- JOIN FLEETS! (the most important step)
- Don't forget to post who you are in this thread!