How much would you pay to watch Dave, Vinny, and Drew play this?

• 74 results
#51 Posted by Eurobum (246 posts) -

@Renahzor: Do people still keep several accounts active to train them simultaneously?

#52 Posted by Poppduder (460 posts) -

I have a bridge that I would like to sell OP...

#53 Posted by Dtat (1623 posts) -

A lot. A LOT. I want to join their corp as well.

#54 Posted by Renahzor (991 posts) -

@Eurobum: Many people yes, as you can train them to be specialized in different things. Also supercap pilots are usually on their own account, and you'll need alts on separate accounts for other things(scouting/cyno generators, freighter pilots, offgrid boosters, Sneaky falcon etc etc are all good alts)

#55 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

i would say to the tune of about 15 a month or 60 a year.

#56 Posted by ahgunsillyo (455 posts) -

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Maybe. Probably not.

#57 Posted by Aetheldod (3594 posts) -
@Grilledcheez said:

WHAT I ALREADY PAY.

And I do wish they do it
#58 Posted by Master_Funk (734 posts) -

EVE Online/ Dust 514 TNT must happen!

#59 Posted by Eurobum (246 posts) -

@Renahzor said:

@Eurobum: Many people yes, as you can train them to be specialized in different things. Also supercap pilots are usually on their own account, and you'll need alts on separate accounts for other things(scouting/cyno generators, freighter pilots, offgrid boosters, Sneaky falcon etc etc are all good alts)

That really is valuable information, it all is starting to come back to me now. Dual boxing, that's what killed MMOs for me, I don't even want to know how many virtualized EVE-Clients one can run today of a single PC. It's a crazy meta-game arms race of time, money, hardware. I used to feel so bad-ass with an excel sheet and a macro recorder, but knowing that while I wait for the training to finish, someone else has been training an army of ALTs for years, that was the final straw.

#60 Posted by xCobraCommander (12 posts) -

Much like the DayZ video it would just turn into people watching the stream and instantly killing them. While this can be a little funny, it makes for a pretty brad video.

#61 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

fuck yea

#62 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

1 Billion Monopoly Monies.

#63 Posted by Village_Guy (2598 posts) -

Nothing, EVE Online is a veeery boring game to watch somebody else play. Also it would be hours upon of hours with pretty much nothing happening...

#64 Posted by dudeglove (7907 posts) -

The gameplay itself looks boring as shit, but I love hearing the stories about it. Hell, a dramatic planned-months-in-advance robbery in EVE even made it into one of cracked's articles about the Biggest Dick Moves in Online Gaming (short version of the heist story; long version via PC Gamer scans here). The community sounds totally insane - and not in that "cool" insane way. Like, proper nuts.

#65 Posted by Twinblade34 (118 posts) -

Over 9000 Bitcoins

#66 Posted by StrikeALight (1114 posts) -

Bu...but...its such a boring game to watch.

#67 Posted by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -

All the moneys.

#68 Posted by S0ndor (2716 posts) -

Absolutely nothing, though I would be interested in watching it.

#69 Posted by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -

@McGhee said:

Zero Bradbucks.

I hope you know that's almost $4000

#70 Posted by M_Shini (551 posts) -

I already pay, i don't think the GB guys need money as an incentive to do something, if they really wanted to and it they had some sort of good structure to what they would do they will, they could do a few videos about mining, or mission running, probe scanning ect and do it as part of the Flight Club so i don't think its impossible to do it as part of a series, although probably not any more than 3 tops.

#71 Edited by Michael_BoltonIII (10 posts) -

I'm actually one of the prominent players in the game. Anyone who plays will have probably seen me at the last Alliance Tournament or stupid drunk at one of the previous two Alliance Leader Panels. I sent an email to the bombcast address offering to set up a guided tour about a week ago for a quick look that would be basically all the fun shit with zero of the boring as fuck sitting around. A series would probably not be a good idea, because until you get into a corp your gonna want to kill yourself (unless your a really big fan of grinding).

I haven't received a response yet, but I'd be happy to take them around and even put them in charge of a fleet fight with a couple hundred people. If anyone knows a better way to get in contact with them then please let me know.

#72 Posted by AndrewB (7637 posts) -

No way. Hearing Eve stories is all I need. Watching someone actually play the game... especially when it would be taking them away from doing other, interesting stuff, would not be cool.

#73 Posted by thebatmobile (981 posts) -

#74 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Vanek said:

What would I pay? ... $0

It looks like a complicated game and let's be honest, that never goes well. It always ends up more frustrating to watch the anything else. >.>

Your avatar is amazing. This is highly off topic, but seriously, dat avatar.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.