Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EVE Online

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released May 06, 2003

EVE Online is a loosely structured science fiction MMORPG published by CCP Games in which players take on the role of a spaceship pilot exploring a colonized galaxy.

Kite Co. Shirt Mining- Help us print up Kite Co. Shirts!

InverseMatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By InverseMatrix
    No Caption Provided

We here at Kite Co. Space Trucking are celebrating our One Year Space Anniversary. As part of this, we’ve been working on printing up some sweet Kite Co Space Swag!

(Shirt shown is for demonstration purposes and may vary slightly once printed.)
    (Shirt shown is for demonstration purposes and may vary slightly once printed.)

We’re running a drive to get some official Kite Co. Shirts made. The shirt features our logo on the front of the shirt with the Kite Co Space Trucking font on the back and is available in black.

Shirts are available in sizes S-6XL and are available for worldwide shipping. Simply choose the perk with your desired shirt size and your location (US, Canada, Rest of World).

As part of the drive, we’re trying to get shirts printed for the crew. Contributions above and beyond your perk price will go towards this goal. Let’s hook up the reason we all got together with some cool stuff.

Go here to contribute and wear your Space Shirt with pride! http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/kite-co-shirt-mining/

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For those wondering what KiteCo. will do with extra money:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for shadowbladeedge
    ShadowbladeEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

11 days left. Buy a shirt and you'll be dubbed an honorary space trucker.

Brenderous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Brenderous

I have never seen sizing like this before. Which is Medium?

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Subjugation

You would select the first option which covers sizes S-XL, then send a direct mail on that site to indicate which size you want.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 16

If this doesn't pan out, it looks like http://teespring.com/ is a good alternative to taking care of everything in one go. As far as I can tell, you could set the minimum to be as low as 10 shirts and they'd still cost under $20 per.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#7  Edited By fisk0  Moderator

What's the deal with the two S-XL (Rest of the World) at $30 perks? They are worded differently, but seem to be the same thing.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If this doesn't pan out, it looks like http://teespring.com/ is a good alternative to taking care of everything in one go. As far as I can tell, you could set the minimum to be as low as 10 shirts and they'd still cost under $20 per.

I'll make sure we look at that since the outlook for the fundraising is pretty grim currently. We're all pretty bummed that this doesn't look like it will make it in this iteration. We really want to get it done so we can share something as a Giant Bomb community and give the staff some shirts as a thank you for all they do, especially bringing us together since a lot of us all joined up after the fanfest coverage last year.

@fisk0 said:

What's the deal with the two S-XL (Rest of the World) at $30 perks? They are worded differently, but seem to be the same thing.

They may very well be the same thing. It is possible it is just a mistake made by the creator. I'll see if I can draw his attention to it and get a response for you.

InverseMatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fisk0 said:

Sorry about the confusion there Fisko. They are the exact same perk; I tried to update the wording on it, but it wouldn't allow me to delete the previous one. I then attempted to remove the second one and that started getting weird.

In either case, you'll get the shirt you order!

Thanks for the heads up!

Subs there is dead on. S-XL covers all of those sizes. Disregard information saying to send a direct message; I thought that would be better for organization so I would have everyone's indiegogo name attached but very few donators have done so. I'll be setting up a survey after the drive to collect sizes.

Again, my apologies on the confusion here guys.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.