Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EVE Online

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released May 06, 2003

EVE Online is a loosely structured science fiction MMORPG published by CCP Games in which players take on the role of a spaceship pilot exploring a colonized galaxy.

Public Notice: Starter Pack on Amazon for $1 through 6/8/16

nnickers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nnickers

http://www.amazon.com/Online-Core-Starter-Pack-Game/dp/B00MXD6ERU/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1464900787&sr=1-1

After hearing so many crazy stories about this damn game through the years here, a dollar seems like a fine buy-in to finally dip my own toes and see what all the hubbub is about. Thought I'd let people know since there are probably many like myself on here who have been curious about the game for some time.

Belegorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Belegorm

I've been loving EVE ever since I just got back into the game! It's very rewarding when you find your crew and all have a good time.

Feel free to join the chat channel "giantbombing" in game to talk to duders, msg me here if you don't know how to do that

nnickers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read the Kite. Co post and will definitely be doing that. Is there a server you guys are on or is there only one server period?

The_Tribunal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Tribunal

@belegorm: How welcoming would the GB group be to a completely new player?

Belegorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_tribunal: Completely welcome. The actual GB corp is inactive atm, but I have some plans to form a GB Illuminati group

haxdax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks Duder. Never played it, always wanted to try at least.

Belegorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn I'm typing on my phone, can't page Avaren, who is in Pandemic Horde, a group specifically for newer players to help them just get out there and get in on the action.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@belegorm said:

Damn I'm typing on my phone, can't page Avaren, who is in Pandemic Horde, a group specifically for newer players to help them just get out there and get in on the action.

I got you bud

paging @avaren

Belegorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anyone has questions feel free to private convo me or send an eve mail to me in game or on GB forums too; name in both is Belegorm

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.