Starting a new corp.

#1 Posted by AleksO (89 posts) -

Last year i was running a corp and found that very fun but real life stuff made me take a break from Eve, but now im back and with renewed interest.

So i have been thinking about starting a new corp and are looking for members, both experienced players and new faces.

Right now i don't have a very big plan on what i want with the corp atm but it will start in High Sec, but i have friends in Alliances that do Worm Hole stuff and low and null sec stuff so the possibility are open for different things.

Im thinking that the corp in the start will focus on mining to get some capital in, but running missions etc will probably be some we also will do.

So if anyone is interessted reply here or contact me in game. I have two Character so send a mail to either Frangus or Alphaen

#2 Posted by Sitoxity (544 posts) -

I'm in and about to sign on, Chris Sitoxity is my character, I'll hit up yours with messages about joining. Never played with players before, so this might be fun. (I have a miner vessel and a cruiser, so I'm kinda still learning)

#3 Posted by Hector (3378 posts) -

I'll join. I just resubscribed! Hopefully you guys are still playing...

#4 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4805 posts) -

@AleksO: @Sitoxity: @Hector: ...you guys still playing? I'm looking for some people to run with. I'm trying to stop being so anti-social in-game. For the past year, it's been mission after mission after mission and I need some human contact lol.

#5 Posted by AleksO (89 posts) -

Sorry for the people that has answered here, havent keept up with the thread. If you want too join contact me in game on the character Frangus and we will see what we can do

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.