Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EVE Online

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released May 06, 2003

EVE Online is a loosely structured science fiction MMORPG published by CCP Games in which players take on the role of a spaceship pilot exploring a colonized galaxy.

WAR SPOILS: Captured Station in Fade named after the greatest corp in eve history

Avaren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Avaren
    No Caption Provided

The dream never dies.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Was that our original home base? Also it was captured at some point? Is Kite CO part of any of the bigger alliances at all or do we not really matter?

Avaren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@daveyo520: THat wasn't our original home, just some station in Fade I had the opportunity to name after Horde captured it. Kite Co is mothballed, the members are in mostly Dreddit, a couple in Horde.

chadj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@avaren:

Oh that is amazing! I really need to find the time to get back into some fleets.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@chadj: Oh that is kinda a bummer, oh well. Then again I haven't really heard it talked about since Dave was here.

chadj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By chadj

@daveyo520: I ended up making some time last night to play. I was able to join a support fleet for this brawl, https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4dz81v/mbc_vs_cfc_cap_brawl/ . Good times were had! I was able to pitch in on a few kills. And we saved a friendly super capital.

gnu2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

<3

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.