Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EVE Online

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released May 06, 2003

EVE Online is a loosely structured science fiction MMORPG published by CCP Games in which players take on the role of a spaceship pilot exploring a colonized galaxy.

What's wrong with me?

theimmortalbum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I'm considering getting back into EVE for like, the fifth time. Last go around lasted a few months, and I joined up with TEST out in nullsec and had some grand ol' battles with the Goons (though I guess that relationship is gone now?).

Anyhow. I feel like getting BACK into EVE. I don't know why. I don't know what I'd do - I guess that's always my issue, I can never decide what to do. Do I mine? Do I rat? I mainly just play solo.

So. To boil it down into a great tl;dr:

Considering playing again. Will probably just play solo, but I'd love to join you guys. Do I mine or something else? I don't remember what's solo friendly here.

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jking47

Shooting people is generally the most fun part in my opinion. You can do solo pvp with smaller ship and have a lot of fun on the cheap. I would advise checking out the giantbombing channel in game, we might be able to help out more.

theimmortalbum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jking47 said:

Shooting people is generally the most fun part in my opinion. You can do solo pvp with smaller ship and have a lot of fun on the cheap. I would advise checking out the giantbombing channel in game, we might be able to help out more.

Yeah I guess I could just do the be a dick to miners thing, eh? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

mr_creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on back, duder! Space is always better with some kick-ass people to fly with. As @jking47 pointed out, solo PvP can be a lot of fun.

Avatar image for darknessmyoldfriend
    DarknessMyOldFriend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go wormhole. Either dive in with a t3 wolfpack and ruin people's shit, set up shop in an uninhabited one, or (the most interesting) go solo in a spec ops or dive bomber, or t3 and sell uninhabited wormholes and abandoned stations to people.

If you are really cagey you can get the jump on someone once in a while and grab their sleeper loot.

sins_of_mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 7

You sound like me during my WoW days. I would just get this urge to play for no reason.

BigMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hey I'm also getting the itch, but my career has been far less impressive. I've played maybe a grand total of 5 months over the last four years. I just resubbed now and tomorrow I'll join the giantbomb channel. I am kicking myself because it seems I missed out on some neat 10th anniversary stuff.

sketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sketch

Same. I've been out of it for two years, but I'm almost embarrassed by my 100mil SP character who's points are all over the place. There's no real role specificity to him right now.

That and having to relearn who's in charge where. But man, it was fun to cloak in an enemy system just occasionally taking potshots at the unprotected PVErs and miners. Never logging out, making them afraid to undock. Good times.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.