Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EVE Online

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released May 06, 2003

EVE Online is a loosely structured science fiction MMORPG published by CCP Games in which players take on the role of a spaceship pilot exploring a colonized galaxy.

Why you should join Kite Co Today!

jesterroyal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jesterroyal

Hey you! Yes. You. Reading this thread. Now is the time to join Kite Co. It's also the time to rejoin Kite Co! Why, you ask? Because Kite Co. Is still a threat.

Some of you may have joined us back around the travelogues. Times were tough for the fastest growing corporation in Eve Online. We tried to have fun at every opportunity but often gut stuck between a station and a big ship. Well, for those of you who remember that, times have changed! We've had time to get established and carve a little part of space out for ourselves. We still get blown up and lose ships. But these days it's on our terms. We've got a strong core of more experienced members who can help with just about anything you could ever imagine. We also do a little bit of everything. There's almost always someone running PvE missions or sites. It's easy to find a fight, and we often do. We are also part of the second biggest alliance in Eve. The Brave Collective is founded around having fun and blowing up gloriously. So even if Kite Co. members aren't online in force there is ALWAYS something to do. We also provide ships for you to blow up so you don't have to worry about being left out.

It's a much better experience than it was eight or so months ago. We still have fun, but having more time under out belts has greatly lowered the barrier to entry for other duders. We have members who are willing to help you in just about any aspect of the game. Especially if that aspect is hauling your interstellar shit to your new home. Below is a video of some of our exploits with Brave in October set to some of the best royalty free music money can buy.

Give Kite Co. a shot! If you have any questions you can ask in this thread, or ask me by PM.

To potential brand new members: We want you to join us and come have fun in space!

To potentially returning members: Baby come back.

Avatar image for connerthekewlkid
    connerthekewlkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe if a few billion ISK comes my way I might think about it

Hawkerace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Kite co was pretty cool the brief moment I was in it.

Quite large and in charge though, not my tea - plus everyone was screaming about blink when I joined - neat neato neato.

Cool guys 4/5.

connerthekewlkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kite co was pretty cool the brief moment I was in it.

Quite large and in charge though, not my tea - plus everyone was screaming about blink when I joined - neat neato neato.

Cool guys 4/5.

Are you saying you don't want to throw all your money into the virtual lottery?

jesterroyal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jesterroyal

Haha, the blink fixation has calmed down quite a lot. Some of us still play within measure but its certainly not the main topic of conversation any more =D.

Vikkiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

KITE CO. IS STILL A THREAT

gnu2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We've settled into the nullsec life quite nicely now, and we're taking in active role in the second largest alliance in EVE. We've come a long way since being camped in Orvolle or Mani stations!

captain_max707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I may join soon... We'll see.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Any kind of benefits or insurance for my family just in case I get injured while on the job?

kinggiddra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By kinggiddra
    soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know what fuck it i am gonna play this game for a week non stop and i am gonna try to like it. Forcing it is the only way cya in-game.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Subjugation

@soulcake: Hey man, getting over the beginning hump is the hardest part. Once you have a solid foundation underneath you things become vastly better. It can be a lot to take in initially, believe me I understand, but as long as you ask questions (never be afraid to do so) we will do our best to answer them.

In case you didn't already see the other thread that details how to get in touch with us in game, join the "giantbombing" channel. Just speak up in there and you'll be noticed.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subjugation: Thanks man cya probably tomorrow since i have a slow internet download speed. Its good to see that there still some bombers playing this game.

Brenderous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By Brenderous

I've been wanting to get back into it. My main problem was that I had more trouble mining after I join the corp, because I would show up as a target on some person's overview who we happened to be at war with that day. I think I'm gonna get back into EVE soon, but I might just mine solo for a while before I join.

billymaysrip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brenderous: Same here man. It's been a while since I've played, so I'll do some solo mining to get some cash and get back into the swing of things. But when I feel ready, I'm sure to join Mr. Snider's Kite Co.

fatalbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

If I didn't have a clue what GiantBomb was I would swear this would be extremely racist.

Crownbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Crownbreaker

Just submitted my application for Full Suicide Glory. Yeah. Pretty much been my experience so far. Aldaric Helfrir be my name.

jesterroyal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As far as mining goes, theres some fairly quiet space we live in for mining purposes. Out in null, you pretty much know that if there is someone in system and you cant account for them you need to be on your guard.. High sec stuff does end when you join a big corp or big alliance. But the bad part about high sec is that a ganker looks a lot like any other player at first glance. At least in null you know your enemies =). Kite Co. does give away frigates to newbies and we will help ya rat if you are hurting for money. If you can fly cruisers you can make some pretty good money on your own in null just killing things in belts. Often better than mining can offer (but the belts in null also have pretty good rocks in them too). So hopefully you wont let money be a barrier to entry!

Avatar image for badtemperrodent
    badtemperrodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So are you guys the logistics (as in space trucking) branch of BNI?

Boywonder03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@badtemperrodent: No, while we have a bit of everything we mostly focus on the PvP part of Eve.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Subjugation
    connerthekewlkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By connerthekewlkid

I just sent in my app after resubbing

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now is a very interesting time in the history of Kite Co. and its partners. Having been a member of the Brave Collective for a while now has opened new opportunities and allowed us to accomplish much that we likely couldn't have on our own.

We, as an alliance, also recently joined forces with the alliances Test Alliance Please Ignore [TEST] and Spaceship Samurai [HONOR] to form the HERO Coalition with the intent of trying to shake up null security space, specifically burning the region of Catch to the ground and causing as much havoc as possible. Enjoy our promotional video:

Loading Video...

Join us. Be a part of our young corporation and alliance's history. We have already accidentally some sov space. Who knows what's next!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.