Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EverQuest

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Mar 16, 1999

EverQuest is one of the original MMOs that helped to define the genre. With twenty-nine expansion packs and over twenty years of being online, this game is still enjoyed daily by thousands all over the world.

Everquest going free to play...kind of

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

http://kotaku.com/5880579/the-original-everquest-goes-free+to+play-for-its-13th-birthday

"The game will be split into three tiers. The first two, Free and Silver (requires a $5 purchase) are extremely limited. They can only play Human, Erudite, Barbarian or Gnome Warriors, Clerics, Wizards, or Rogues. They are limited to Tier One spells, and cannot send in-game mails. It's rather...bad."

I wish Dark Age of Camelot would go F2P. I don't really need so much of it that I would have to pay anything, just a taste to remind me that it's probably not as kickass as I remember it being.

But it totally was. I know it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.