Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 11, 2015

An open world story-based game set in rural England that takes place right after the apocalypse.

So, uh, how do I buy this game?

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
    Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Do_The_Manta_Ray

Living in EU as I am, I'm never quite sure whether the Playstation Store has been updated or not. As is, I am completely unable to find "Everybody's Gone to the Rapture" for purchase at any venue. As you may know, it is the next game by "The Chinese Room", one of the few developers who actually seem capable of good writing in the video game format, rather than the true and oh, so tried "you are the chosen one" approach we are so often left to deal with.

I know there's supposed to be some kind of sale going on, and that this game is to be part of that. If possible, I'd like to lock down my purchase before that offer expires. The game is set to release on August 11th on PS4 exclusively.

Avatar image for planetfunksquad
    planetfunksquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By planetfunksquad

@do_the_manta_ray: It's not on sale in the EU. US are getting pre-order sales on a bunch of stuff, we get fuck all.

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
    Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetfunksquad: Huh.. That's some interesting marketing strategies at play right there. We will get the game on launch, though, won't we?

Avatar image for planetfunksquad
    planetfunksquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@do_the_manta_ray: I hope so. It was the same when Titans Souls came out. There were a bunch of indies that were released over the course of a few weeks. US got discounts if you pre-ordered, we didn't even get the option to pre-order, they just appeared in the store on day of release.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully you guys get some kind of deal or PS+ discount.

ThePanzini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ThePanzini

The Chinese Room Twitter 18th July

For everyone asking about EU store purchasing and the US dynamic theme - it's not up to us, but we are asking for you and will let you know!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.