Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Evil Genius

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 28, 2004

Containing a mixture of simulation and strategy games, Evil Genius tasks players with constructing an underground lair capable of defeating the Forces of Justice, maintaining minions, and developing notoriety in a quest of world domination.

Nostalgia anyone?

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By StaticFalconar

Ok, its been a while, but I am actually replaying this game after several years. And after the first island, I can say it was fun, but I've had my fill.

There are several problems that just kills the game:

The AI
    For a game that takes so much control away from you, the AI has to be better. I'm thinking this game would have been better if Lionhead had done it instead.

The enemy AI
    they are either too dumb or just destorys all my traps i just spent a lot of money putting up. It's not like the traps didn't work earlier, the hard enemies are just that hard.

So while it was great to be an evil genius again, it becomes real apparent this kills the game.

Anyone agree?

Resizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Resizzle

Yes but i still love this game to death.

Its got an undeniable charm

BUT
    interrogation's never seemed to always work

Buscemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Buscemi

Man, I just bought this because my Dungeon Keeper (one of the best games ever) won't work with Windows Vista (asscrack fucktard shithole-y fucking thing). Not even close to being as good as Dungen Keeper, not even remotely. But then again I like the style of it; 50s and such.

krazychris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By krazychris

I have lots of good memorys with this game but at the same time I remember getting frustated at the AI and such, still it felt like a one of a kind game (even though it's similar to Dungeon Keeper)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.