Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EVO Championship Series

Concept »

The World Fighting Game Championships in all but name. Since 2000, the Evolution Championship Series has been the most prominent fighting game tournament event. It features the best players from all over the world.

EVO 2013 Registration is now Live!

mesoian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By mesoian

http://evo.shoryuken.com/register/

This will be my first year going as well as a nice 10 day vacation in Vegas. I hope it's a hell of a time and I don't lose my shirt.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#2  Edited By StarvingGamer

Funny, I was just listening to Ryan and Patrick talking about how 48 hours is the absolute maximum a person should spend in Vegas. Although I guess Evo should extend that a few days.

Are you registering for any events?

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By cloudymusic

Have fun! I'm not sure that I'll be able to make it this year, but I've been in previous years and it's an absolute blast, especially if you're going with other people. My main tips to you would be to bring comfortable shoes and drink lots of water. Two really easy things to overlook that can make your time at Evo miserable.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Wish I lived close enough to be able to go. Hope those who are going have a good time.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Phatmac

I'd really like to go to EVO one day. Anyway, hope you have a good time there!

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By FLStyle

Wow, so you'll need a pass for Friday and Saturday too? EVO is getting really big.

Good luck to all those making it out to Las Vegas.

mesoian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By mesoian

@StarvingGamer said:

Funny, I was just listening to Ryan and Patrick talking about how 48 hours is the absolute maximum a person should spend in Vegas. Although I guess Evo should extend that a few days.

Are you registering for any events?

I might play Marvel and Persona for shit's and giggles, but I'll pay the entrance fee when I arrive. I'm mostly going to have fun. I'll be hanging out for a week with my cousins though, so it should be an amazing time.

@FLStyle said:

Wow, so you'll need a pass for Friday and Saturday too? EVO is getting really big.

Good luck to all those making it out to Las Vegas.

Yeah, EVO is becoming full on Video game convention size at this point.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By StaticFalconar

I think I'll just pay the entrance fee since my work may not guarantee some emergency stopping me from going.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.