Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EVO Championship Series

Concept »

The World Fighting Game Championships in all but name. Since 2000, the Evolution Championship Series has been the most prominent fighting game tournament event. It features the best players from all over the world.

Official EVO 2K11 Stream / Discussion Thread (29th-31st July)

DM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1151  Edited By DM
    @craigbo180: I was just talking about Latiff running out of awesome sauce against Fuudo. He was close in a few matches but was never really a threat. It was ok though after that run the man is legend.
    DM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1152  Edited By DM
    @Rhaknar said:

did anyone catch this 8 year old kid playing Marvel yesterday, i missed this, so hype:

seems he was eventually eliminated by ChrisG 

Yeah Noah is the real deal. He won the rising star award too.
    GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1153  Edited By GaspoweR

Latif was able to beat Fuudo 3 straight on a race to 4 money match during the Redemption Suite stream after EVO but Fuudo still came back. The man was also drinking beer at that time too. I think Daigo was the only one I noticed who wasn't there. Must have been mad salty. Mago, Tokido, Neurosis, and Shiro all showed up for that. Mago got beat by F. Champ during their money match while using Sagat but it was close though.

Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Just watched the SSFIV:AE finale, that was an incredible demonstration of spacing. No wonder I keep getting smashed...!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.