Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Evoland

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Apr 04, 2013

A homage to action-adventure and Japanese role playing games throughout the ages. Graphics range from Game Boy style graphics to fully rendered 3D.

This looks really neat

MisterCrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff. Any idea of this is coming out on Steam?

bobfantastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evoland was Greenlit and is apparently available on April 4th. The community hub on Steam suggests it's 2-3hours long, price is TBA.

I agree it looks pretty cool, hopefully the era-shifting is a proper mechanic and not just cosmetic; if there's proper depth to the game it could be really interesting.

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I took a chance on this game, and I just finished playing it. It's not really too deep, but it's charming. Part of that relies on having some nostalgia for older JRPGs and Zelda though.

Spankmealotus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just played through it. It is indeed about 3 hours long. Kind of wish there was more to it but I still really enjoyed it. I can't imagine you would like it as much if you haven't been playing games for many console generations now.

r3d_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does this have controller support?

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#6 chaser324  Moderator

@r3d_zombie: It does have controller support, but it's not flawless. For instance, when I got to the part where you have to push blocks I had to use the arrow keys on my keyboard because using the thumbstick wasn't allowing me to push them.

r3d_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vexxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The game looked interesting in the Quick Look but if it's only 3 hours long it's a no deal at the current price.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.