Zombies love videogames too. Or Nintendo says so.

#1 Posted by Willy105 (4686 posts) -
#2 Edited by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

Both of these terrible cringe worthy promotional ads have been posted already, in the Wii forum, to my horror.

#3 Posted by nanikore (2740 posts) -
@Willy105 said:

"   

Another fun episode of Nintendo's advertisement/preview show for the Wii Nintendo Channel.

"
Yeah.... no.
#4 Posted by Willy105 (4686 posts) -

What's bad about it?

#5 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

All I can say is thank god Nintendo are not serving up this same bull crap on the European Nintendo Channel. Thankfully they just show the games.

#6 Posted by Willy105 (4686 posts) -
@Linkyshinks said:

" All I can say is thank god Nintendo are not serving up this same bull crap on the European Nintendo Channel. Thankfully they just show the games. "

#7 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

That's our monthly news section presented by Ian Lee (comedian), we don't have bull crap promotional videos for individual games of the type you've posted above.

#8 Posted by Willy105 (4686 posts) -
@Linkyshinks said:
" That's our monthly news section presented by Ian Lee (comedian), we don't have bull crap promotional videos for individual games of the type you've posted above. "
I'll rather have Nintendo Week than Ninty News, because you actually learn about games in NW with detail, and it is very entertaining.
#9 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -

I don't know why the 'Ninty News' one has 2 stars and the US one has 5. I found the US unbearable.

#10 Posted by Willy105 (4686 posts) -
@girdz said:
" I don't know why the 'Ninty News' one has 2 stars and the US one has 5. I found the US unbearable. "
Opposite for me. The UK one is not as exciting. The UK one is the kind of show that needs a studio audience, and it's too long for just a guy's monologue in an empty void.
#11 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -
@girdz said:
" I don't know why the 'Ninty News' one has 2 stars and the US one has 5. I found the US unbearable. "
WHOA TERRORIST
#12 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -
@Willy105 said:
" @girdz said:
Opposite for me. The UK one is not as exciting. The UK one is the kind of show that needs a studio audience, and it's too long for just a guy's monologue in an empty void. "
Maybe it's an attention span difference because I didn't find it too long :P
#13 Posted by Willy105 (4686 posts) -
@girdz said:
" @Willy105 said:
" @girdz said:
Opposite for me. The UK one is not as exciting. The UK one is the kind of show that needs a studio audience, and it's too long for just a guy's monologue in an empty void. "
Maybe it's an attention span difference because I didn't find it too long :P "
Well, maybe it's the difference in audience.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.