Have you ever been in a fight?

#1 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -
#2 Edited by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

A few times before, however for now I do spar in martial arts very often. At least I get to wear equipment then which hurts alot less. I'm injured right now, I get the rest of this month and next month off.

#3 Posted by AlwaysAngry (2924 posts) -

Uh, yeah? By your poll at least. If people yell back and forth, they are technically fighting.

#4 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -
@AlwaysAngry: I mean a fist fight
#5 Posted by TheHT (10891 posts) -

yeah a few times when i was a kid but since then i usually talk my way out of conflicts should one arise.

#6 Edited by Hourai (2795 posts) -

Nothing serious, and I've never started anything myself. Like in 8th grade, some guy was being an asshole and purposely bumped me hard in the shoulder as he walked by, so I got pissed and knocked him over. Another time there was an argument at school which led to the person pushing me, so I got back up and landed a punch before people came to stop it.   Stuff like that. I don't like fighting, but if somebody attacks me first I won't hesitate to give it back to them. Whenever people want to fight for some silly reason I try to avoid it, but none of this has happened for a few years now. 

#7 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

More than one. All when I was younger, no big deal.

#8 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

i have indeed

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.