Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 29, 2011

Based on the roleplaying board game, A.V.A, E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy is an FPS-RPG set in a "dark cyberpunk world."

how do i use my health syringe?

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Jackel2072

is that something i have to research or what?

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

Yup research it, then equip it from the armory, and then to use it on yourself right click.

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
    insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Also, after you use it you should keep it out so it can recharge. Putting it away will stop the charging process of the syringe; it becomes a huge pain when you're being overrun by enemies and need to heal yourself only to find out that you won't get the full amount of health from it.

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jackel2072

so its under med kit right?

Vodun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Vodun
    @insane_shadowblade85
    Also, after you use it you should keep it out so it can recharge. Putting it away will stop the charging process of the syringe; it becomes a huge pain when you're being overrun by enemies and need to heal yourself only to find out that you won't get the full amount of health from it.
    Actually I have found that jabbing yourself repeatedly is also effective. Maybe fixed in the last patch, but when I played I randomly got big health boosts from a near empty syringe. Worth noting that I also got nearly no boost from a full syringe at times.
    Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
    insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Vodun: There was a patch? I should really pay more attention to my steam client. Especially the "1 item completed" thing on the bottom.

@Jackel2072: In the research tab...thing, yes. I haven't played the game for a few days so I've forgotten some things. When you're done researching it, it should be in your armory (should be on the last page with the turrets). 
    Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jackel2072

Thanks guys. this has become my new favorite game! one more question. what do i have to buy/research to get the cloak ability?

Avatar image for captaintightpants
    CaptainTightPants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By CaptainTightPants
    @Jackel2072:  You buy it in HQ don't you? I think it was in the Medical Bay
    I think it will have stats prerequisites though, it lists them when you buy it.
    Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Karkarov

All the cyber abilities have stat pre reqs but I believe they are all fairly low.  The main challenge with those is unlocking the required researches.  You should be able to get the cloak ability fairly early in the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.