Eye Pet

#1 Posted by DryPenguin (75 posts) -

The original trailer that showed up forever a go really got me interested.  In the very same way Project Natal trailer did.  It's the omg if they can get 75% of that trailer to be real, that will be AWESOME feeling.

I was curious if anyone else was interested and searched for a thread but didn't find anything recent or interesting.

I bring it up because Joystig had an article on it and it is  still a title that has my interest.  I think my kids would LOVE this and I bet I'd have some fun with it as well.

Link to Joystig article

#2 Posted by tekmojo (2302 posts) -

Yea it looks cute in the daytime, but once the lights go out you're screwed.

#3 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -
@tekmojo said:
" Yea it looks cute in the daytime, but once the lights go out you're screwed. "
Don't feed it after midnight?
#4 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@Kamasama said:
"
@tekmojo said:
" Yea it looks cute in the daytime, but once the lights go out you're screwed. "
Don't feed it after midnight? "
That part always fucking bothered me, probably because I never saw the movies.  When does 'after midnight' end?  It's 'after midnight' all the fucking time!
#5 Posted by tekmojo (2302 posts) -

It was mostly a scare tactic to get kids to goto bed earlier IMO.

#6 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@tekmojo said:
" It was mostly a scare tactic to get kids to goto bed earlier IMO. "
I imagined something like this.  However even in early grade school, 1st-3rd grade, it bothered me when the kids would talk about it...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.