Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EZ Muze: Hamst3r Edition

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 06, 2009

EZ Muze: Hamst3r Edition is a music looping program for the XBOX 360. EZ Muze: Hamst3r Edition comes with hundreds of music loops that you can combine, chop and rearrange; making music creation fun and easy!

New ezmuze+ Hamst3r edition video.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

Edited By Hamst3r

Hey, all. :)

Check it out, got a new vid up in Youtube's HD quality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qdzD3e2DEs&fmt=22

The graphics have been refined a bit since the last video you might have seen.

New features include:

Over 500 loops now and I'm still making more. :)
    Volume automation using the preset patterns or the automation editor.
    Super simple sample auditioning and sample changing controls.
    More intuitive copy and paste controls, so you can duplicate sections of your song and quickly copy automation.
    Click the left analog stick to mute the current channel. (Boring feature, but it didn't exist until just a week or so ago.)

Sound visualization stuff: There's a full-screen visualizer, VU meters for every track, sliding automation levels and a channel histogram. If we can get any other cool vis stuff in there we will. :)

Anyways, I'm going to start shopping around for the best way to capture video and sound directly from the 360 so that I can make a proper trailer and some video tutorials on how to get the most out of EZMHE. Once I get the trailer done, expect to see it on the GameTrailers.com homepage! :D

Peas,

- Hamst3r

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Hamst3r

Hey, all. :)

Check it out, got a new vid up in Youtube's HD quality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qdzD3e2DEs&fmt=22

The graphics have been refined a bit since the last video you might have seen.

New features include:

Over 500 loops now and I'm still making more. :)
    Volume automation using the preset patterns or the automation editor.
    Super simple sample auditioning and sample changing controls.
    More intuitive copy and paste controls, so you can duplicate sections of your song and quickly copy automation.
    Click the left analog stick to mute the current channel. (Boring feature, but it didn't exist until just a week or so ago.)

Sound visualization stuff: There's a full-screen visualizer, VU meters for every track, sliding automation levels and a channel histogram. If we can get any other cool vis stuff in there we will. :)

Anyways, I'm going to start shopping around for the best way to capture video and sound directly from the 360 so that I can make a proper trailer and some video tutorials on how to get the most out of EZMHE. Once I get the trailer done, expect to see it on the GameTrailers.com homepage! :D

Peas,

- Hamst3r

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.