4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 19 releases and 0 DLC

F1 2011 Review 0

Developer: Sumo DigitalPublisher: CodemasterSignalling that Formula 1 2010 sold reasonably well, the 2011 iteration of the series has reached our shelves promising a better, more engrossing and exciting affair than last years model, but does it stand up to these claims?Visually F1 2011 is almost identical to its predecessor. Cars still look brilliant, and the scenery and tracks surrounding them sit somewhere in the acceptable but unremarkable camp. The teams remain the same as ever, as do the tr...

Codemasters proving their consistent brilliance yet again 0

Formula 1 is my favourite sport, and I don't know why any redblooded male wouldn't like it. It has everything an overexcited young man could want - fast cars, loud noises, inspiring displays of sportsmanship and skill... and women with big knockers holding up signs. F1 2011 gets all of these right (except the women, but I haven't finished it yet, maybe that's a bonus level).While a fun racing game, Codemasters F1 2010 was a bit of a disappointment for many fans. Advertised as an F1 simulation, i...