Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

F1 2013

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Oct 22, 2013

F1 2013 is Codemasters' latest entry in the Formula 1 branded series of racing games.

Buy F1 2013 Standard Edition for just £12.99

Alpha1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Alpha1
    Avatar image for chumley_marchbanks
    chumley_marchbanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I'm always really skeptical of sites like this, particularly when have they shit like this...

In over 95% of cases, we email our customers CD Key(s) in less than 5 minutes of the order being placed – which is one of the reasons we were voted the UK’s Best Independent Retailer of the year in 2013!*

*Source –UK MCV Awards 2013

If someone does try it, do let us know though as I am interested.

Alpha1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Alpha1
    @chumley_marchbanks said:

I'm always really skeptical of sites like this, particularly when have they shit like this...

In over 95% of cases, we email our customers CD Key(s) in less than 5 minutes of the order being placed – which is one of the reasons we were voted the UK’s Best Independent Retailer of the year in 2013!*

*Source –UK MCV Awards 2013

If someone does try it, do let us know though as I am interested.

I've just done it got my key and I'm downloading it now, its only the second time I have used this site. The first was when they were selling Devil May Cry for £12.99 too after somebody found the deal and posted it on Giant Bomb http://www.giantbomb.com/dmc-devil-may-cry/3030-32686/forums/1299-for-dmc-steam-key-576962/#39

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.