Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

F1 2013

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Oct 22, 2013

F1 2013 is Codemasters' latest entry in the Formula 1 branded series of racing games.

F1 2013 just in time for this weekend race at Korea

asantosbr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I am a big F1 fan since early 80's.

I was looking forward to the release of this game, and it came out yesterday.

I hope Drew does a QL, now that he is getting into F1.

I just played a bit so far, and my impressions are good, it seems they improved the handling, now it seems possible to get better control of the car if you get into over-steering in a corner.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

How much difference are you finding from 2012 ? I wanted to pre-order this but I did not want to find another game like f1 2012 where the handling was ridiculously hard to get good at and I still am not very good at it. Playing Forza 3/4, horizon, GT5 and many other racers, the F1 games are the hardest to handle that I have found.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcshank said:

How much difference are you finding from 2012 ? I wanted to pre-order this but I did not want to find another game like f1 2012 where the handling was ridiculously hard to get good at and I still am not very good at it. Playing Forza 3/4, horizon, GT5 and many other racers, the F1 games are the hardest to handle that I have found.

Well if you compare to GT5 i think the handling in F1 cars are way better in F1 2013. Im not sure how you define "hard handling" though, do you want it realistic or arcady? Getting an F1 car around the track is no easy task but its damn rewarding when you nail it.

bibz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm using a G27 and even with the aids off you have to be pretty rubbish to spin it. Not much seat time so far, and only time attacking the retro stuff, but the on the limit feel is really great

asantosbr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In F1 2012 I had a feeling that sometimes you got stuck into the 'spinning animation' and dont matter what you do, the spin is unavoidable. In F1 2013 it seems that if car starts to loose the back end you can still recover and avoid spinning.

Cky4890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Cky4890

How has the official xbox racing wheel been over the past few ones I'm thinking of getting the wheel for f1 2012 and maybe pickup 2013 if it's better over 12

asantosbr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I use the logitech g27 and it works great with the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.