Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

F1 2014

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 02, 2014

The 2014 installment of the F1 series for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.

Looking for Additional Players!

SJQPersonal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm playing on Steam. I'd be really interested in playing with some Alt+F1 fans or something and practice, eventually start a duo championship.

FlipperDesert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Are you enjoying it so far? I've wanted to get it but been seriously on the fence considering how little has changed at first glance.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Are you enjoying it so far? I've wanted to get it but been seriously on the fence considering how little has changed at first glance.

Yeh how is it?

Reviews were not great i noticed, though steam user reviews seem mostly positive.

I understand it's a bit of a stop gap release for the bigger fancier next gen 2015 edition?

SJQPersonal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@rowr: @flipperdesert:

Yeah im actually enjoying quite abit, but mostly as a fan of F1 and as a fan of the last game. I didn't play the others. So when people said "Oh my god its not different enough!" I feel really confused. New cars new tracks, drivers respond differently. I love the game personally because I'm also the kind of guy who gets a Madden game and enjoys it. How much different can they be?

I bet 2015 will be cool, when it happens. But I don't own next gen consoles and I am super hype on F1 right now so. I'd say yes, it's totally fine. If you JUST bought 2013 or something I would say thing otherwise, but either way, the differences to me as someone with only experience in 2013 seem like enough to keep playing.

I tend to ignore reviews on these types of games since it's all about how you experience them. Turn off the settings off and play it like it's real life, that's what I say.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Rowr

@sjqpersonal: Thanks for the impressions! I'm sort of in the same frame of mind on this so I might pick it up after all.

@rowr: @flipperdesert: Turn off the settings off and play it like it's real life, that's what I say.

I like your style.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.