Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II Pub Games

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 13, 2008

A collection of the three pub-style games in Fable II, originally released as a pre-order bonus for that game. Players transfer gold and exclusive items for their Heroes in Fable II.

I can't win!

Avatar image for reversethedevil
    reversethedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By reversethedevil

I just got this game today. I can't seem to win any money at all. It just steadily goes down.  I feel like there isnt' really any strategy. Like it's all just random. ugh.

Anyone have any tips?

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

There are no tips for these games. They are well conceived games of gambling...they are there to rob you blind.

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Coltonio7

My Tip: Don't play Pub Games =D. Actually....

Better Tip: Go back in time and buy Pub Games when the "glitch" was still there.

Keano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Keano

Its Gambling.............what did you expect?

Avatar image for reversethedevil
    reversethedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By reversethedevil

well i'm not a gamber. never have been and typically don't like in game gambling. I i was under the impression this was here to give people a head start in fable. i'm doing all right. winning 2-5 coins at a time.

hey it was free with preorder so i thought i'd give it a shot and after reading that some people have 500,000 plus monies i wanted it too and thought maybe rubbing my controller with a lollipop and rubbing it on my nipples might help me win big, but it just made me sticky and not the good sticky.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Systech

The "game" is broken, end of story.

Avatar image for semicolon1twlev2
    semicolon1twlev2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By semicolon1twlev2

The only true game in the download is Fortune's Tower.  At least there you have to apply some skills in order to win money.  In the other two, you're just crossing your fingers and hoping for a good roll/spin.

kasper83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kasper83
    while its true most of the games are a gamble it is easy to win money if you play the fortunes tower 5 star tournament. for a 500 gold buy in you have the chance to win over 7k, plus u win some kind of money just by making it to the final table. you do the math...you'd have to be retarded to lose money this way.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.