jiquk's Fable II Pub Games (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

• jiquk wrote this review on .
  • jiquk has written a total of 3 reviews. The last one was for Soul Calibur IV

Im Scared

Belive me when I say I am a HUGE Fable fan i must have played the original about 11 times now it gets better every time.When I heard about fable 2 i couldent belive it my favourite game was back so I preorded it as you would if you were me .Anyway however I dident get a code to get pub games for free (I preorded the bonus content version maybe that was it i dont know exactly) so anyway i thought i should have the full Fable 2 package so i did the unthinkable i bought pub games so anyway to cut a long story short i now hate peter molyneux and i have harsh doubts that Fable 2 will fix the hate for lionhead in general THANKS PUB GAMES!!

Other reviews for Fable II Pub Games (Xbox 360 Games Store)

This is NOT Representative of Fable 2 0

Firstly, I decided to write this review of the Fable 2 Pub Games because of all the complaining that the Pub Games have put people off Fable 2 to the extent people are cancelling their pre-order. The Fable 2 Pub Games are made by a separate company to Lionhead head called Carbonated Games. These are the same people that created Uno for the Xbox Live Arcade. Admittedly, it isn't particularly smart for Lionhead to associate their next up and coming game with an Arcade game that has been scoring ne...

An excellent pre-order incentive 0

I view this game from the stand point that it is a free pre-order gift. If you purchased this game from XBLA I could see why you are upset. While looking at it as a free gift it is an excellent way to drum up hype for Fable 2 and waste an afternoon. Since a pre-order costs nothing, buying the game is like throwing away 10 dollars and I have no idea why you would want to waste your money. I see no need to even review this, but the simple fact is the games are fun. Sorry to everyone that downloade...