Chicken Suit Problems?

#1 Posted by svxtc (91 posts) -

I played the chicken kickin game on xbox.com/fable2 and won and checked the same but there is no chicken suit.  Is there any other way to get it but that? Or, is someone willing to borrow/give it to me so that I can get the achievement from the new DLC. Got to get that S rank again.

Thanks for your help.

#2 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

To get it if you go to that starting sanctuary place, for example the best way I can explain it is, when you get the heroes and they stay in that room where the main woman is, in there near the teleporter exit is a chest, open that it'll be in there, once you've got it open it again and it'll say "visit fable.com for more unlockables" or something.

#3 Posted by svxtc (91 posts) -

Yeah, see I did that and there was no suit inside. Only gold and some book. I don't know. Any other place that you could get it?

#4 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

Don't think so, you enter your details right? I done it myself and I have the chicken suit.

#5 Posted by svxtc (91 posts) -

Yeah, no go. Don't know whats up.  You wanna borrow it to me for like an hour. I'll pay you some gold if needed.

#6 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

You can have it. I_need_a_name is my XBL name. If you're on now tell me here, and I'll put the xbox on, if it lets me sign in. Goes dodgy sometimes.

#7 Posted by svxtc (91 posts) -

Yeah, just send me a PM when you get a chance to sign on.  I check this site like 30 times a day when I'm home.  :)

#8 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6087 posts) -

Along similar lines, I'm able to access the chicken kicker game, but not the other game on the Fable 2 website.  Does anyone have a direct link to the game where I can get the chicken kicker suit?

#9 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

I can't access any of them, the page starts to load up but just stops midway through.

I have updated my flash player so don't bother.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.