Does someone have Regal Purple?

#1 Posted by Clockswork (87 posts) -

Hello!
I'm in big need of the Regal Purple dye, and if someone has it, I'd like to buy it. Or maybe trade it for moonless midnight dye (I have 3)?

#2 Posted by Kazona (3058 posts) -

Pure curiosity.. Why do you need it? Is there an achievement I don't know about?

#3 Posted by Clockswork (87 posts) -

No I just want it real bad :P

#4 Posted by brothersbyblood (1 posts) -

i have some that i would be willing to sell
1 regal purple dye for 2mil gold
my tag is BrothersByBlood please message me on live if you are interesteed
thanks =)

#6 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

It is actually a required item to get one of the DLC achievements now lol. But anyways, go to fairfax and look for clothing vendors. If the purple isn't there, buy all the dyes there, go sleep for 7 days, and go check them out again. Just rinse and repeat till you find it. Shouldn't take too long, at least it didn't for me.

#7 Posted by tigerthecat5 (7 posts) -

hey i need a pure exp extract i would be willing to trade and or buy one from some one my gt is ApeCheapymark

#8 Posted by mordukai (7126 posts) -
@suneku said:
" It is actually a required item to get one of the DLC achievements now lol. But anyways, go to fairfax and look for clothing vendors. If the purple isn't there, buy all the dyes there, go sleep for 7 days, and go check them out again. Just rinse and repeat till you find it. Shouldn't take too long, at least it didn't for me. "
Thats how I got that dye.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.