FABLE 2 Enjoyment

#1 Posted by uberpwner93 (413 posts) -

Hows everyone's time with the been? I haven't played it yet because my brothers been on it since 3:30 this afternoon. But he managed to milk 230 Gamerscore from it.

#2 Posted by JJ (172 posts) -

After getting to the first town and wearing my underwear I've been resisting arrest for public indecency (I think) for about an hour. I've killed 60+ guards. They just keep coming. Now I'm resisting for murder and such. I have a fine of about 32 thousand dollars now.

#3 Edited by Gunner612 (4338 posts) -
JJ said:
"After getting to the first town and wearing my underwear I've been resisting arrest for public indecency (I think) for about an hour. I've killed 60+ guards. They just keep coming. Now I'm resisting for murder and such. I have a fine of about 32 thousand dollars now."
^^why fable should never be made into an MMO^^
#4 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -
JJ said:
"After getting to the first town and wearing my underwear I've been resisting arrest for public indecency (I think) for about an hour.."
Fuck this, I only like games that let me escape from reality.
#5 Posted by Keano (466 posts) -

5 hours in into the story and played 3 more hours of online co-op with a friend.

This is Turning into one of my favourite games this generation.
#6 Posted by Bellum (2944 posts) -
Gunner said:
"JJ said:
"After getting to the first town and wearing my underwear I've been resisting arrest for public indecency (I think) for about an hour. I've killed 60+ guards. They just keep coming. Now I'm resisting for murder and such. I have a fine of about 32 thousand dollars now."
^^why fable will never be made into an MMO^^"

I wouldn't want to go on record as having said that. :P
#7 Posted by Felorn (12 posts) -

I having a lot of fun so far but it seems a little on the easy side.

#8 Posted by Gunner612 (4338 posts) -
Bellum said:
"Gunner said:
"JJ said:
^^why fable will never be made into an MMO^^"

I wouldn't want to go on record as having said that. :P"
lol.. Edited.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.