Fable 2 for $19.99

#1 Posted by NoK (305 posts) -

So now that Fable 2 is a bit on the cheap side on X-box Live will anyone be picking it up for the first time? Just wondering if it caught anyone's attention. Actually playing through it again myself since it's been some time.

#2 Posted by Du2andal (54 posts) -

I haven't been keeping up.  Is this the full game game for $20.  Did they put the kabash on the whole episodic distribution or what?

#3 Posted by Koukou (39 posts) -

Anyone know if it's possible to get a discount if you bought some of the insanly overpriced episodes?

#4 Posted by xyzygy (9935 posts) -

I got the game used a little while ago for 25$ and I don't regret it at all. An awesome game, really really fun and hilarious to play through.

#5 Posted by tracerace11 (288 posts) -

Im prob gonna be picking this game up at best buy for 20 bucks, especially since i have over 10 bucks in gift certs..... so fable for 10 bucks, yes please lol

#6 Posted by sixghost (1679 posts) -

Not to derail the thread, but it's been pretty possible to find this game for $20 for a while. I bought it for $20 at target last summer.

#7 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1915 posts) -

If the download via Game on Demand is the Platinum Hits version, then go for it. Otherwise you should pick up the retail version of the Platinum Hits release since it has DLC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.