Fable a franchise?

#1 Posted by Affect656 (14 posts) -

Do you think Fable is big enough yet to be considered a franchise? If not, how many games till it is one?

#2 Posted by MisterMollusk (400 posts) -

I think it will be a franchise once this second one comes out. Because you know, then there will be two. Instead of one.

#3 Posted by Lairdo (543 posts) -

I dont think so, but maybe after FII.

#4 Posted by Ashneldez (2 posts) -

I think there's a level of wealth that must be achieved by Molynuex before franchise staus can be achieved. Or action figures!! Action figures automatically declare FRANCHISE!!

#5 Posted by baba2 (275 posts) -

I think the second game could well bump Fable up to franchise status.

#6 Posted by and333 (842 posts) -

I think Fable is a franchise because like said above, theres 2 of them now. It shares the name of Fable 1 so its a part of the Fable universe.

#7 Posted by Gaius (129 posts) -

It's definitely a franchise, I believe Molyneux said that he's planning 3 more games for a total of 5 in the series.

#8 Posted by Shabran (104 posts) -

Yeh defo

I mean in an interview Peter said that he would make Fable 3, 4, 5 and 6

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.