Fable II

Posted by Heartagram (1181 posts) -

So i booted up Fable II and wow is that game addictive.

I've started out as a good guy. Being nice to all the right people helping kittens out of trees and what not. I am so well liked by everyone that women follow me around asking me to marry them.

My character finds this quite annoying because he loves the cock. I just lose so much time just trying to get people to like me and doing little odd jobs for money.

I got this gun last night that does 90.0 damage and pretty much kills anything in 1 hit. I have probably played for about 5-6 hours so far and i have barely even touched the story line. Im so surprised at how much fun i am having with this game and i can't wait to play some more but i need to watch some football today.

#1 Posted by Heartagram (1181 posts) -

So i booted up Fable II and wow is that game addictive.

I've started out as a good guy. Being nice to all the right people helping kittens out of trees and what not. I am so well liked by everyone that women follow me around asking me to marry them.

My character finds this quite annoying because he loves the cock. I just lose so much time just trying to get people to like me and doing little odd jobs for money.

I got this gun last night that does 90.0 damage and pretty much kills anything in 1 hit. I have probably played for about 5-6 hours so far and i have barely even touched the story line. Im so surprised at how much fun i am having with this game and i can't wait to play some more but i need to watch some football today.

#2 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

Indeed, it is a fun game. Glad to see you like it too.

#3 Posted by RandomHero666 (3181 posts) -

Whatever you do dude.. dont get too into will powers, i thought it would be awesome to have spells to destroy mankind(i opted for evil) but along with those immense powers.. came blue veins.... all over me, my whole body covered in fucking glowing blue lines wasnt wut i wanted.

#4 Posted by granderojo (1778 posts) -

Yeah...I am a pure marksmen and I find the game exceedingly easy.  If you focus on one class, and max out that class, you are pretty much invincible.

#5 Posted by Heartagram (1181 posts) -

Yeah i have everything maxed out now the blue veins are pretty damn ugly

#6 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -
RandomHero666 said:
"Whatever you do dude.. dont get too into will powers, i thought it would be awesome to have spells to destroy mankind(i opted for evil) but along with those immense powers.. came blue veins.... all over me, my whole body covered in fucking glowing blue lines wasnt wut i wanted.
"
I think those are tattoos.
#7 Posted by Heartagram (1181 posts) -

Nah look at the black dude he has the blue lines all over him too (Sorry i cant remember his name)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.