Fable2 lol

Posted by theuncannygiraffe (56 posts) -

I love the random villager expressions in Fable 2. Having just finished having sex with my wife (Who responded by telling me I was so strong, and asking if those were new moves), one of the village men said "Oh, goody. Usually I have to pay to see a show like this."

lol

#1 Posted by theuncannygiraffe (56 posts) -

I love the random villager expressions in Fable 2. Having just finished having sex with my wife (Who responded by telling me I was so strong, and asking if those were new moves), one of the village men said "Oh, goody. Usually I have to pay to see a show like this."

lol

#3 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
Tarsier said:
"lol"
#4 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

That part of the game drove me nuts. My wife constantly told me over and over again that she was horny but when I tried to do my husbandly duty she just stood there like a stunned mullet. Also every time we went into our house, half the village followed me in there whether I was with someone or not. In the end I just upped her allowance to keep her happy and ignored that feature for the rest of time I spent playing the game.

#5 Edited by Claude (16254 posts) -

"Oh! I do love a big bushy beard." My wife has said that many times during sex.

Good times.

#6 Posted by bekern (563 posts) -

My husband was always so grateful when we had sex. I'd frequently get "And it's not even the weekend!" before we did the deed. God fable 2 was awesome.

#7 Posted by theuncannygiraffe (56 posts) -

Yeah. One of my husbands goes "I can't wait to tell my friends about that." lol

FYI - Try to avoid Peter the Gypsy. Some of his sex noises are just disturbing! :S

#8 Posted by ValkyrieGoddess (1922 posts) -

Got my wife Lady Grey so drunk that i had sex with her 3 times in a row and she said some pretty weird stuff and then when we where done she vomited. I think one of the things she said was "I have better ways to spend my time."

#9 Posted by SoulEdgeSlayer (534 posts) -

I married Lady Grey, and for some odd reason, she let me have sex with her once, then she wouldn't even let me talk to her after that without freaking out and running away. 

I gotta wonder what happened when that screen turned black...

#10 Posted by RandomHero666 (3181 posts) -
Claude said:
""Oh! I do love a big bushy beard." My wife has said that many times during sex.

Good times."
haha.
Bloodstone, everyone is a whore, i had a 5some with 2 manwhores, myself and 2 fat ugly whores, one of which i have married, had a kid and moved to bowerstone with.
#11 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

lol. Sounds funny. The expressions and dialogue used during those occasions are so funny and can be interpreted in  many ways.

#12 Posted by destruktive (1069 posts) -

This game is disturbingly fun :)

#13 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -

I remember in the original Fable I was pretty much feared by everybody, so I threaten a guy and he goes "Is there something I must do?" amd then I crotch thrust and he goes "But that's awful!"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.