Fable2 will have online co-op from DAY1. Haters bitch slapped

• 53 results
#51 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
jakob187 said:
"Not like it matters.  Online co-op won't save it from being a disappointment that everyone loves.
Fable is like the scrappy diseased ugly mutt at the pound that everyone wants to take home with them.
"
You played it?
#52 Posted by Homes (330 posts) -
jakob187 said:
"Fable is like the scrappy diseased ugly mutt at the pound that everyone wants to take home with them."
As much as I'm hyped for Fable II that is probably the best metaphor I have heard for it yet. :)
#53 Posted by Green_Incarnate (1788 posts) -

I'm starting to really hate patches now. Not that I'm not buying the game or anything like that. Can't they just make patches update automatically without having to click yes every time I start up a game? It's kinda annoying.

#54 Posted by PureRok (4235 posts) -
Green_Incarnate said:
"I'm starting to really hate patches now. Not that I'm not buying the game or anything like that. Can't they just make patches update automatically without having to click yes every time I start up a game? It's kinda annoying."
That wouldn't be very good, because anyone who owns Ninja Gaiden 2 knows exactly why automatic updates would be bad... from what I heard of the patch breaking the game, anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.