Fable2's Energy Sword

#1 Edited by Riddler (1528 posts) -
does it come with the special edition or is it unlockable?

It looks like its made out of metal, but shaped like the energy sword 

Master Chief out fit + energy sword = EPIC. cant wait
#2 Posted by Ma7moud (805 posts) -

Looks like Peter Molyneux loves Halo.

#3 Posted by AspiringAndy (332 posts) -

Mother Flipping Awesome

#4 Posted by MattyFTM (14363 posts) -

It comes in the special edition I think.

#5 Posted by Karmum (11517 posts) -

That is pretty awesome, good find Riddler. I hope it isn't only in the special edition, I hope I can find it once I get Fable II.

#6 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

It's one of the bonuses that is still coming with the LE. Though maybe they will sell it on the XBL for 200 points :P

#7 Posted by AimingWandersly (179 posts) -

i might actually buy that for 200 points. i was just going to try to ebay the download code... i had no idea how hooked i would be on this game.

#8 Edited by Rowr (5520 posts) -

i guess i'm the only one, but i think its dumb.

You can be certain they will charge for it. And you can be certain people will buy it.

#9 Posted by AimingWandersly (179 posts) -
Rowr said:
"i guess i'm the only one, but i think its dumb.

You can be certain they will charge for it. And you can be certain people will buy it."
i'm not really that keen on the energy sword, i just actually think the mojilner armor in fable ii style looks pretty cool.
#10 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -

it is Special Edition exclusive

#11 Posted by TomA (2531 posts) -

That is so dumb

#12 Posted by English (159 posts) -

Seems pretty smart to me, give people who are interested in the franchise some bonuses with the special edition.

#13 Posted by M1 (45 posts) -

The only issue is some of the Limited Editions are not shipping with the DLC card.

#14 Posted by hanktherapper (376 posts) -
M1 said:
"The only issue is some of the Limited Editions are not shipping with the DLC card."
Thank God, I was going nuts wondering where the LE gear was at.
#15 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -
hanktherapper said:
"M1 said:
"The only issue is some of the Limited Editions are not shipping with the DLC card."
Thank God, I was going nuts wondering where the LE gear was at."
Microsoft launched a program online to compensate those with no codes, although I can't see what's keeping people who bought the regular edition from applying for codes too :|

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/games/fable2/default.htm

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.