Finished Fable II, Thoughts on Dead Space, etc...

#1 Edited by Wesker (567 posts) -
Yes, I beat it. This is my first RPG to ever beat. Shocking? It shouldn't be. I'm not an RPG person, and they tend to drag on for way too long with padded gameplay. Fable II does not. It let's you play more if you want, but it's completely up to you. Over the course of my Fable II time, I received 3 STDs (probably during the group sex I had), 4 families (one which ended by me killing my wife), and owning the entire town of Bowerstone and Bowerstone Old Town. Owning both of those towns, along with a few other things along the way netted me over 5,000 gold every five real world minutes. I'd have to say I was pretty accomplished. I guess you could say I loved the game. I'm still not done with it, but I probably won't touch it for a while. More games continue to come out, and I only have so much time to spread around.
#2 Posted by Webby (720 posts) -

You can send me Dead Space if you dont want it. :)

#3 Posted by Wuffi (245 posts) -

i just took the sex change potion

#4 Posted by Kratos81 (425 posts) -

I rented fracture and took it back the same day. I liked deadspace, IM on chapter 10 but stopped to play fable2 and Little big planet. I will go back and beat it but will never play it again. Its a good game but something about it is off. I get bored with it easy, I felt the same way with bioshock. Fable2 is awesome but really I think the game lacks polish.

#5 Posted by Wuffi (245 posts) -

yea i was kinda disappointed with fable2 it was short at easy.

#6 Posted by TomboDemon (151 posts) -

i took that potion
it was funny at first, but now when i invite friends my character is  a chick
i wish i could turn back time...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.