Glitch

#1 Posted by JoshuaN (71 posts) -

I finished up the Rescue Charlie quest and the "Skip Conversation" option wont leave my screen.  The old lady disappeared when she was talking to me and i cant fix it! 

Does anyone know how to fix it or if they plan on patching this?  Ive checked Lionhead's forums and they don't seem to be responding.

I cant see myself starting over because i have to have at least 20+ hours invested already.

Also I've tried everything i could think of to fix it, turning the power off, moving to a new region, even triggering a new cut scene (which was hard because the A button is not working how it should, o the count of the glitch) ad ive got nothing.

#2 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

Have you tried taking a job? Or joining a co-op world then coming back?

#3 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

Maybe if you press it, you can skip the game. Don't press it.

#4 Posted by JoshuaN (71 posts) -

I have tried taking jobs, and "pressing it".

Like i said, i've tried everything and im stuck with it on my screen. 

This is really frustrating!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.