Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

Hall of the Dead help

princeashitaka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By princeashitaka

So, as soon as I got to Bloodstone, I went straight to the Hall of the Dead. But all I found in there was a locked door and a large fall. The large fall takes me to a path that leads to a treasure chest and... another locked door... and that's all I could find. I ran around for like 15 minutes and didn't find anything and ended up fast-travelling out. Anyway, anyone know what I missed in there?

Ozzimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ozzimo

That wasn't the hall of the dead. :)  What you found is called the "Sinkhole" and becomes available from the old pirate in the bar. Hall of the dead is a dive spot in the water off the docks in Bloodstone. Hope you see this before you go nuts. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.