Hero of will

#1 Posted by nastybutler (54 posts) -

When does this come? I just completed the crucible and now at that place thing. When do i get garth? 

#2 Posted by nastybutler (54 posts) -

nvm I just beat it. THat guy at the end of my stay was easy to beat, cause of level 4 inferno baby!

#3 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2093 posts) -
nastybutler said:
"nvm I just beat it. THat guy at the end of my stay was easy to beat, cause of level 4 inferno baby!"
Lol, I had level 5 force push, level 3-5 own so hard. I just rose the dead (did level 2) and they distracted the enemies why I charged for 5. Dominated the boss.
#4 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
MasterOfPenguins_Zell said:
"nastybutler said:
"nvm I just beat it. THat guy at the end of my stay was easy to beat, cause of level 4 inferno baby!"
Lol, I had level 5 force push, level 3-5 own so hard. I just rose the dead (did level 2) and they distracted the enemies why I charged for 5. Dominated the boss."
Level 5 shock is the way to go...it makes everything a breeze, but I wish I wasn't getting these blue tattoo things all over my face (I can only assume that's from mostly using magic).
#5 Posted by Cogito (174 posts) -
Kush said:
"MasterOfPenguins_Zell said:
"nastybutler said:
Lol, I had level 5 force push, level 3-5 own so hard. I just rose the dead (did level 2) and they distracted the enemies why I charged for 5. Dominated the boss."
Level 5 shock is the way to go...it makes everything a breeze, but I wish I wasn't getting these blue tattoo things all over my face (I can only assume that's from mostly using magic)."
Yeah blue lines are from using a lot of magic (I think they're cool personally), and level 5 shock does help a lot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.