How can you have it so your female character's not she-hulk?

#1 Posted by LiquidPrince (15840 posts) -

So I just finished the Crucible in Fable 2, and when I got out I realized I looked like the hulk... or like an amazonian female. How can I change it so that she slims all the way back down? Do I have to lose all my Physique stats? I want to be a melee fighter and still look lean. Is there a potion or am I just going to have to look like the hulk?

#2 Posted by Marino (4597 posts) -

If I remember correctly, find and eat celery.

Staff
#3 Edited by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -

Subtracting points from your strength attribute will make you more normal looking. This comes at the cost of less strength, but my lady was used GUNS so it was all good. Of course, I haven't played Fable II in forever, so I may be completely wrong about this.

#4 Posted by mazik765 (2315 posts) -

If it's fatness that's a problem, then eat celery..and lots of it. If it's muscle then you either lower your physique stat or your out of luck. I have a feeling this is the main reason they made it so skill doesn't effect your appearance in Fable 3.

#5 Posted by Dimsey (948 posts) -

If you've got the Knothole Island DLC there MAY be a potion over there that could help.
They've got a bunch of appearance altering stuff, don't really recall whether muscle was one of them.

#6 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

It happens because your character gets buff. There is no way to really get rid of it. I don't like muscular women...

#7 Posted by Hourai (2795 posts) -

Yep, that's something that annoys me in the Fable games. Even though it's not as noticeable in Fable 3, my character is extremely tall and has swirly things on his face because I use guns and magic a lot. I want to change that, but I can't. 

#8 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5094 posts) -

She-Hulk ain't all bad.
#9 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -
@Death_Unicorn said:
" Subtracting points from your strength attribute will make you more normal looking. This comes at the cost of less strength, but my lady was used GUNS so it was all good. Of course, I haven't played Fable II in forever, so I may be completely wrong about this. "
This...
#10 Posted by LiquidPrince (15840 posts) -

So no way to be strong Melee wise and still look slim?

#11 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@Kyreo said:
" @Death_Unicorn said:
" Subtracting points from your strength attribute will make you more normal looking. This comes at the cost of less strength, but my lady was used GUNS so it was all good. Of course, I haven't played Fable II in forever, so I may be completely wrong about this. "
This... "
Yep, that's the only way to look a bit normal, celery does little when your at max physique.
#12 Posted by The_Hiro_Abides (1252 posts) -

The Knothole Island stuff only marginally helps. I had the same problem and eventually got rid of physique. To be honest though I didn't really notice a difference in attack strength. Though, at that point I was using one of the strongest swords in the game.

#13 Posted by niamahai (1405 posts) -

@LiquidPrince said:

" So no way to be strong Melee wise and still look slim? "

Nope.
 i just go magic+gun (you can get the best gun in the entire game pretty early)
 'eff melee. So inefficient.  

plus wizard pointy hat + hot pants + corset is win win win win. On both male&female.

#14 Posted by BreakerMahoney (17 posts) -

If you don't mind losing some of you Physique stats at certain points, just do that. As for the height that's Skill, which if you're Melee you don't need. I used the Sex Change potion after I got the castle, so I  ran into the same issue. So I just took of the Physique and Skill, but God knows my weapons were so damn over-powered I could kill everything I saw while reading a book upside down and backwards. But if you REALLY want to do the Crucible, just stack it back on. You still have the Points, just not set into those areas. Not to mention you should stil be killing things all over the place. I made sure to regularly clear out the Hob Cave once an in-game week.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.