I'm Old Gregg! (Story spoilers)

#1 Edited by TheGamerGeek (2499 posts) -

After you, Hammer and Garth are supposed to jump into the teleporting thing and it screws up before Hammer and Garth could get in, did anybody else notice the guy's name that you talk to after you get captured's name is Old Gregg? Pretty cool to me.

PS: Sorry about my horrid explaining.

#2 Posted by Chupacabra24 (14 posts) -

The Almighty Chupster noticed this as well, and counted it as one of the truly cool things about the game.  The only thing that would have made it more awesome would have been an actual guest appearance, or a card that says "I'm Old Gregg" on the body after his unfortunate demise.

#3 Posted by Rowr (5799 posts) -

Totally missed this.

Want to see my watercolours?

#4 Posted by VirtuaXav (450 posts) -

Wanna come to a club where people wee on each other? Haha.

I so wanna check this out now!

#5 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -

I don't wanna make anyone angry for bumping an old thread but has anyone ever drunk Bailey's from a shoe?

#6 Posted by Captain_Fookup (1519 posts) -
Scooper said:
"I don't wanna make anyone angry for bumping an old thread but has anyone ever drunk Bailey's from a shoe?"
Have from a glass boot before, tastes like Bailiey's.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.