Is it possible to trade the Sex Potion if you didn't use it?

#1 Posted by xyzygy (10078 posts) -

So I just wanted to see what my guy looked like as a girl, and I drank the potion. The game autosaved RIGHT AFTERWARDS so now I'm stuck and I want my guy back. What do I do? Is it possible to trade sex potions? I've heard that people who have done the glitch can have multiple potions... if so, someone who has them should add me and give me one!! GT: syzygysm

#2 Posted by natetodamax (19219 posts) -

How do you trade a potion you've already drank?

#3 Posted by Jeust (10858 posts) -

good luck with it!

#4 Edited by k8washere (1 posts) -

I haven't tried this but I would think if you followed someone into the castle and went down there with them, if they didn't want it they could give it to you and then you could drink it before you left. To bad I didn't see this yesterday. I would have given you mine.
#5 Posted by damswedon (3201 posts) -

nope the potion evaporates when you leave the room

#6 Posted by eroticfishcake (7791 posts) -

You sound like a man trapped in woman's body. In fact, I didn't even know this type of potion existed in the game.

#7 Posted by xyzygy (10078 posts) -

Actually it worked! I managed to find a guy who had a bunch. I'm now a guy again :D And for some reason, I can give away infinite amounts of this potion, so if anyone wants one, my GT is syzygysm. It's some sort of glitch.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.