Just my copy or what?

#1 Posted by seanbooker (205 posts) -

So I think it might just be my copy; but I'm hoping it's just something I can fix in the menu. The audio in my game seems to be broken since when I'm in combat, it makes no noise when I attack someone and also, my dog doesn't make a noise when it barks. Is this just me? Do I have the setting messed up?

#2 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Maybe your TV is broken? I have not experienced this issue. Either your TV or the game I guess.

#3 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -

I haven't picked this shit up yet (I will during the weekend,) but are you outputting via toslink/ optical (5.1) to a receiver, and if so what model receiver?

#4 Posted by Player1 (3892 posts) -

I assume its your game, I don't imagine there would even be a setting to turn such things off. 

#5 Posted by JoshS (416 posts) -

A friend of mine was having that happen when he joined my game coop over live. He restarted the xbox and it fixed it. Not sure what else to try though.

#6 Posted by seanbooker (205 posts) -

It ended up fixing itself. Weird.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.