Killing Your Kid ( You know you wanna)

#1 Posted by Vaile (355 posts) -

If you want a boy, but you get a girl....
     Is there any way to kill her, like in a secluded place, without eventually being found out?

#2 Posted by Weltal (2274 posts) -

I haven't been following the game closely, has child killing been confirmed?

#3 Edited by Systech (4078 posts) -

Ask DualReaver.

EDIT: Oh man, I thought you were talking about real-life.

#4 Posted by Vaile (355 posts) -

Oh wait, I  don't think you can. I'm pretty sure any game with child-killing has an automatic AO rating.

Nevermind

#5 Posted by LtColJaxson (1138 posts) -
systech said:
"Oh man, I thought you were talking about real-life."
As did I.
#6 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

"Killing Your Kid" ..I would be glad to kill your kid for a short fee. A bag of cannoli is acceptable as payment. Leave it in the hollow tree stump next to the Mayonnaise swamp of doom.

#7 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -
systech said:
"Ask DualReaver.

EDIT: Oh man, I thought you were talking about real-life."
It's the other way around smartass.
#8 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -
DualReaver said:
"systech said:
"Ask DualReaver.

EDIT: Oh man, I thought you were talking about real-life."
It's the other way around smartass."
He called me smart. :)
#9 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

I would imagine it's possible to lead your child into the wilderness and slaughter them. I don't know how the wife would react to that though (not having a child anymore).

#10 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -
Jayge said:
"I would imagine it's possible to lead your child into the wilderness and slaughter them. I don't know how the wife would react to that though (not having a child anymore)."
Kill her also.
#11 Posted by MB (12715 posts) -

I'm going to marry a man so I don't have to worry about kids.

#12 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -
MB said:
"I'm going to marry a man so I don't have to worry about kids."
Classic San Fran attitude :-P
#13 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
MB said:
What about adoption...you gay couples love to adopt little foreign kids.
#14 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -
Kush said:
"MB said:
What about adoption...you gay couples love to adopt little foreign kids."
He's not going to pick you Kush. He'll probably go for one of the good Italian kids.
#15 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
DualReaver said:
"Kush said:
"MB said:
What about adoption...you gay couples love to adopt little foreign kids."
He's not going to pick you Kush. He'll probably go for one of the good Italian kids."
I'm not talking about me...I'm talking about little black kids...or Taiwanese kids...or eskimos is polar bear fur.
#16 Posted by guttershark (41 posts) -

hooray!..confusion between RL and video games FTW!

#17 Posted by Green_Incarnate (1789 posts) -
Vaile said:
"Oh wait, I  don't think you can. I'm pretty sure any game with child-killing has an automatic AO rating.

Nevermind"
Wait, no! I thought child killing was confirmed....??? They were hinting at  being able to kill your friend's wife and child from the very beginning! I would be pissed if this isn't in the game.
#18 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
Green_Incarnate said:
"Vaile said:
"Oh wait, I  don't think you can. I'm pretty sure any game with child-killing has an automatic AO rating.

Nevermind"
Wait, no! I thought child killing was confirmed....??? They were hinting at  being able to kill your friend's wife and child from the very beginning! I would be pissed if this isn't in the game."

I think Ultimate Spider-Man has child killing, believe it or not. If you play as Venom you can devour civilians, children included. I could be wrong, though, I haven't played it in a long time.
#19 Posted by hazelnutman (1097 posts) -

Holy crap. I too thought this was real life before finding out that it was related to Fable 2.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.