No achievement for getting laid?

#1 Posted by Muze (183 posts) -

My impression was that getting laid was life's greatest achievement, and yet it's not an achievement in Fable II. WHAT GIVES?!

(Yes, I'm joking)

#2 Posted by Willy105 (4690 posts) -

It's not something that's supposed to be hard to do.

In fact, it's something you should avoid before getting married.

#3 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -

No, being in a threesome is life's greatest achievement. Which, coincidentally, there IS an achievement for in Fable 2.

#4 Posted by Gary_Jinfield (84 posts) -

Aren't there also achievements for orgies?

Fable 2 expects you to set your goals a bit higher if you hope to achieve achievements.:P

#5 Posted by macandcheese (223 posts) -

Yeah no achievement for getting laid but ironically one of things guys try to avoid is an achievement. Having a baby... maybe they mixed the two up.

#6 Posted by MattyFTM (14386 posts) -
macandcheese said:
"Yeah no achievement for getting laid but ironically one of things guys try to avoid is an achievement. Having a baby... maybe they mixed the two up."
Well, the two are very closely linked, so I could understand the confusion.
Moderator Online
#7 Posted by PitifullPete (145 posts) -

I think lives greatest achievement is killing all 100 doves in GTAIV. Getting laid, lol.

#8 Posted by Muze (183 posts) -
PitifullPete said:
"I think lives greatest achievement is killing all 100 doves in GTAIV. Getting laid, lol."
Nah, I doubt that.
Guy: Hey, bro! I just killed a 100 doves!
Other Guy: Uhhh....cool?

Guy: Hey, bro! I totally just hooked up with this hot chick!
Other Guy: SWEET DUDE!
#9 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -
PitifullPete said:
"I think lives greatest achievement is killing all 100 doves in GTAIV. Getting laid, lol."
Where are these doves?
#10 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

This entire thread could easily be replaced with frat boys going ''EYOO!' and giving each other high fives.

#11 Posted by PitifullPete (145 posts) -

Aren't pigeons and doves the same thing?

In other news, Muze didn't get it.
#12 Edited by diz (918 posts) -

Doves are not pigeons.

The achievements for getting laid are STDs and children, in both Fable 2 and in reality.

And its 200 flying rats in GTA4.

Aside from that, this thread's OK; carry on...
#13 Posted by Lifestrike (482 posts) -

Excellent topic.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.