Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

Problems with Limited Collectors Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Stealthoneill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Stealthoneill

Got this Email from Game, a UK based games company dont know if the problem is with the entire line in the US, but thought I would share.
    --
    Dear Customer,

We have just been informed by Microsoft this afternoon that there is a significant supply chain issue regarding the contents of the Fable II Limited Edition. This affects the entire market.

They have advised us that neither the figurine nor the fate cards are going to be available. Which is incredibly frustrating!

However the Limited Edition WILL still come with a bonus disk with all Lionhead developer diaries, concept art viewer, music from soundtrack and new behind the scenes making of video footage, as well as bonus in-game content.

We have lowered the price of the limited edition to £39.99 to reflect the altered contents. I do hope this goes some way to alleviating your disappointment.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
    Customer Services
    GAME.co.uk
    --

To be honest it doesnt bother me, I am getting it for the Content anyways! Just pisses me off that they mess up something like this.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hitchenson

...Thats bent, like... Grr! I'll still keep my order for the S.E. mainly for the chief armour.
    But still.... :/

yevinorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By yevinorion

I know man, this really blows. I mean I still want the in-game content, but that will probably be downloadable to anyone with enough MS Points. I really thought they would be doing better this time around. :(

chronicsmoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By chronicsmoke

Ive already cancealed the preorder,I was lookin forward to those extras

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By BoG

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.