Several games

#1 Posted by Trylks (829 posts) -

If I start a new game with my account will the previous one be deleted? Fable has a big replay value, you make different decisions and you get different results. But I wouldn't like to lose the hero I've created throughout so many hours of game. I would also like to use the same account for the achievements. If I start a new game will the old one be deleted? Is there any way to save it and then restore it? (maybe transferring to a memory card, or something like that) BTW: I don't own a memory card, is there any way to use a pen-drive with the USB? (that's secondary)

Thank you very much.

#2 Posted by JJWeatherman (14569 posts) -

You can't transfer saves to a USB drive. You would either have to buy a memory card or just delete your data. I thought there were 3 save files for Fable 2 though. You should probably check it out. I'm pretty sure there's multiple save slots.

#3 Posted by Atlas (2457 posts) -

There are like five or six save files for Fable II. It will automatically create a new save file at the start of the game without corrupting the first one. I played that game like three times with different characters, and my first dude is still in cyberspace somewhere earning ridiculous amounts of money every hour.

#4 Posted by Trylks (829 posts) -

Thank you very much to you both, have a very happy 2010!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.