What do you want to see in the new DLC?

#1 Posted by Psych0Penguin (412 posts) -

I'm personally hoping for the Jack of Blades mask and some more references to the 1st Fable. Since the new Fable 2 DLC will involve time travel (they've shown Oakvale in between Fable and Fable 2 in a trailer for "See the Future") I'm hoping that Jack will somehow be referenced - mainly so I can get his wicked mask - but in the Lionhead Dev Diary talking about the DLC it mentions it goes out to hardcore Fable fans which could hint to more references to the original Fable (hopefully). Just wondering what other Fable fans hope to see - in the future (such an awesome pun!).

#2 Edited by Death_Burnout (3797 posts) -

Yeah im totally stoked to go back to Oakvale.

One thing i want to see is for us to be able to change the bloody season! im so tired of it being stuck in autumn everywhere. I'd flip if they ever put the "Summer Fields" track back into the world somehwere...but that won't happen...

#3 Posted by ValkyrieGoddess (1922 posts) -

I just want them to fix the damn bugs and i'll be content.

#4 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

If it is anything like Knothole (more quests, goodies, environments), I am content. I actually loved Fable II with barely any reservations and I am fine with the gameplay how it is. Some people feel differently, but I don't really want to see any changes on that front.

#5 Posted by Canadian (384 posts) -

I love Jack of Blades, but I'd also like Reaver to come back and possibly something else to do with the diary you find in house.

#6 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Jack of Blades!!!

#7 Posted by Babble (1270 posts) -

More story really, I enjoyed the main quest in Fable II a lot so something that can recapture that again would be awesome. 

#8 Posted by guiseppe (2841 posts) -

I want a challenge, and a longer storyline. Something that takes me more than an hour to complete.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.