Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

Xbox.com's Fable 2 Site Up and Running

Ghostfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Ghostfish

And you can find it at http://fable2.xbox.com/Experience.aspx.  You get prizes at the end of the story depending on the path choices that you've made, but you have to be logged in to your XBL account first through xbox.com in order to register them to your account so you can receive them when the game finally comes out.  So far I've received:

1.) A Lionhead Studios tattoo and a hero doll by playing through with all the 'good' options.
    2.) A nasty expression book and pink dye by playing through all the evil options.

More to come as I mix and match options.  If you get prizes before I do, post what they are and how you got them.

Also, off to the left side, if you hover over the barrel a few options come up, one of which is Chicken Kickin.  Scoring 500 points nets you 500 gold in the game.

Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Bennyishere

I got the Chicken Suit.... I did it all good, but I was unsure on which crown was the good one and took the one in the middle.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By pause422

This is pretty cool, thanks for the link.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By PureRok

I'll go try it out now. For those of you who are too lazy to copy and past it (like I am), here's a clickable version: http://fable2.xbox.com/Experience.aspx

It also doesn't seem to work on Firefox. Microsoft...

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5  Edited By kush

That was pretty neat. I knew that the site was up, but didn't know you actually got any kind of "prize for going there. Thanks for the heads up.

Ghostfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ghostfish

I'm using Firefox and I've got no problems at all, but I've heard of other people having issues with it.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pause422

It works for me Purerok, and I'm using it on Firefox...has to be something else. Do you have an updated flash player?

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kush

Just finished it and got a Lionhead tattoo and Hero Doll...I found the scene where you find that beast in your house to be hilarious. I was not expecting anything that graphic! :P

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jayge_

I should have posted this yesterday. Thanks for saving me the effort though ;-)

I have all 3 prizes and the 1,000 gold. That's a fun-as-hell game.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PureRok
    pause422 said:
    "It works for me Purerok, and I'm using it on Firefox...has to be something else. Do you have an updated flash player?"
    I have Flash Player 9. When I play it on IE and get to the end to get my prize I get a JavaScript error. Ah well, guess I don't get any of my prizes.
    Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#11  Edited By Vinchenzo

I got a 201 error, will it automatically redeem my prize without actually clicking "Redeem Thy Prize" and that's why I'm getting this error?

Ghostfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ghostfish

So after trying a ton of different combinations, it looks to me like the only choice that determines what prize(s) you get at the end is the crown; good (the modest-looking brownish crown on the left) nabs you the tattoo and hero doll, neutral (the shiny Pope hat in the middle) gets you the three-piece chicken suit, and evil (the one on the right that reminds me of the crystal that turns Superman bad in Superman 3) gives up the nasty expression book and the apocalyptic pink dye.  The rest are just for fun to see how the story evolves.

mac512k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By mac512k

I'm guessing the thing is getting a lot of traffic because it comes up with 1 of 2 errors on why it didn't work. Just try some other day and i'm sure it'll work.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jayge_
    Vinchenzo said:
    "I got a 201 error, will it automatically redeem my prize without actually clicking "Redeem Thy Prize" and that's why I'm getting this error?"
    Same, actually. I got it and thought it automatically gave it to me at first, but now I'm wondering. Anyone else have any insight on this?
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pause422

How do you get the 1000 gold? I did it one time and did the evil way, and one time and did the good way..thought that  was it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeccee38cdf9
    deactivated-5aeccee38cdf9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

PureRok said:
    "I'll go try it out now. For those of you who are too lazy to copy and past it (like I am), here's a clickable version: http://fable2.xbox.com/Experience.aspx

It also doesn't seem to work on Firefox. Microsoft..."
    same here no love for firefox
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jayge_
    pause422 said:
    "How do you get the 1000 gold? I did it one time and did the evil way, and one time and did the good way..thought that  was it."
    It's actually 500, not 1,000. You get it for beating Kickin' Chicken.
    kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kush
    Jayge said:
    "pause422 said:
    "How do you get the 1000 gold? I did it one time and did the evil way, and one time and did the good way..thought that  was it."
    It's actually 500, not 1,000. You get it for beating Kickin' Chicken."
    But what if I don't want to kick the chicken...I am not for animal cruelty, my only exception is Rosie O.
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jayge_
    Kush said:
    "Jayge said:
    "pause422 said:
    It's actually 500, not 1,000. You get it for beating Kickin' Chicken."
    But what if I don't want to kick the chicken...I am not for animal cruelty, my only exception is Rosie O."
    These chickens appreciate it. They have down syndrome anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.